Sweetwater Creek  
Login | Register
  About Us
  Contact Us
  Architectural Review
  Board Members
  Upcoming Events
  Member Directory



Our community website was developed to serve as an informative resource for both our neighborhood and our local community. Please feel free to contact us with your comments and suggestions.

~ Upcoming Events ~

None listed at this time.

~ News ~
Soliciting is now legally prohibited in Sweetwater Creek Estates.
Posted on Sep 12th, 2017 Comments (0)
A new sign has been installed on the Speed Limit signpost at the entrance to Sweetwater Creek Estates on Derby Forest Drive. The sign clearly informs all solicitors and peddlers that they are not to pursue their trade within the Sweetwater Creek Estates community. This restriction applies to all homes on all streets accessible from the entrance at the intersection of Derby Forest Drive and Greenland Road.
Tolled express lanes along Interstate 295 from I-95 South to the Buckman Bridge
Posted on Oct 25th, 2014 Comments (0)
A project to add tolled express lanes along Interstate 295 from I-95 South to the Buckman Bridge began in October 2014 with the construction of noise walls along the corridor. Noise walls will be constructed prior to construction beginning on the express lanes
How do I register a complaint about a troublesome neighbor or nuisance property in my neighborhood?
Posted on Apr 25th, 2011
Property complaints and issues are entered and tracked using the City of Jacksonville's online C.A.R.E. system. If you have access to a computer, you can enter your complaint into the C.A.R.E. system by going here: http://630city.coj.net/ or call (904) 630-CITY and ask to enter a complaint into the C.A.R.E. system

~ Surveys ~
Please login to view and vote in our survey.